Michael Scott Quotes

Michael scott quotes

Michael scott quotes

25 Best Quotes from The Office That'll Make You Think, Laugh, and Cry

  1. “Would I rather be feared or loved?
  2. “Right now, this is just a job. ...
  3. “I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs.” —Kevin Malone. ...
  4. “Identity theft is not a joke, Jim!

What is Michael Scott's quote?

“That's what she said.” The undisputable best Michael Scott quote of all time cannot be pinned to one scene. You've heard it on the show, from your friends, and maybe even your family. Not even corporate, Jan, or lawyers could keep Michael from blurting out his favorite line.

Do I need to be liked Michael Scott quotes?

Michael Scott : Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked.

What episode does Michael say you miss 100?

In “Michael Scott Paper Company”, an episode of “The Office” that aired in the sitcom's fifth season in 2009, Steve Carell's Michael Scott character had a line written on a whiteboard attributing himself attributing Wayne Gretzky's famous quote, “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.”

What was Michael Scott's last line?

The final line that Michael Scott utters in The Office is, “I feel like all my kids grew up, and then they married each other. It's every parent's dream,” with tears in his eyes and a wide smile on his face.

What is the most iconic line?

Famous Movie Quotes

  • “ May the Force be with you.” - Star Wars, 1977.
  • “ There's no place like home.” - The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
  • “ I'm the king of the world!” -
  • “ Carpe diem. ...
  • “ Elementary, my dear Watson.” - ...
  • “ It's alive! ...
  • “ My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. ...
  • “ I'll be back.” -

What is Michael Scott's greatest fear?

Michael Scott : My biggest fear is turning into him. Creed : Michael, you should have much bigger fears than that.

Did I stutter quote The Office?

Stanley: Did I stutter? Michael: We were joshin around, the two of us, and he said “did I stutter,” and I said “wha-wha-wha-wha-what, dawg?” It was joking, Toby, alright? Toby: He didn't seem like he was joking. Michael: Well you don't get it, because Stanley is a beautiful, sassy, powerful black man, and you're… you.

What was the most inspiring thing Michael said to Dwight?

I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog. Michael Scott : What is the most inspiring thing I ever said to you? Dwight Schrute : "Don't be an idiot." Changed my life.

Who is the least liked in The Office?

The 11 Most Disliked Characters From The Office

  • 8/11 Jan Levinson.
  • 7/11 Robert California.
  • 6/11 Cathy Simms.
  • 5/11 Gabe Lewis.
  • 4/11 Brian Wittle.
  • 3/11 Deangelo Vickers.
  • 2/11 Ryan Howard.
  • 1/11 Andy Bernard.

What personality type is Michael Scott?

Michael Scott: ESFP (The Performer) Steve Carell's main character, Michael Scott, is an ESFP. Although Michael is the Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin, his lack of a filter and penchant for fun get him in trouble.

Why is Michael Scott a good leader?

Right: He knows and deeply cares about his people. While Michael Scott's management style often means he's overly involved in his employees' lives, he's also always willing to go to bat for his team and defend his branch. He supports his employees as people and individuals.

Why is Michael's hair different in season 1?

As for why Carell's hair looked so noticeably different in Season 1, Ferry says the style was done intentionally. "What I was told was that his character in the first six episodes — basically they were going for like a Gordon Gekko [Michael Douglas' character in the 1987 movie, Wall Street]. They wanted it to be slick.

What episode does Michael Yell no?

"Frame Toby"
The Office episode
Episode no.Season 5 Episode 9
Directed byJason Reitman
Written byMindy Kaling

What does Dwight always say?

“I am better than you have ever been or ever will be.” “I am faster than 80 percent of all snakes.” “Always the Padawan, never the Jedi.” “There are three things you never turn your back on: bears, men you have wronged, and a dominant male turkey during mating season.”

What does Michael say when he leaves?

During the scene at the airport where Michael talks to the camera for the last time, he takes off his mic and says "This is gonna feel so good getting this thing off my chest".

What did Michael say to Pam when he left?

It was basically just the two of us saying goodbye and crying, like, “I'm going to miss you.” “It's going to be okay.” That sort of thing. I don't remember the specific words, but it wasn't like small talk. It wasn't, “Is the camera still rolling?” It was an actual moment between us.

What are Michael Scott's weaknesses?

Michael Scott: Why don't I tell you what my greatest weaknesses are? I work too hard, I care too much and sometimes I can be too invested in my job.

What is the coolest quote ever?

Quotes by Famous People

  • The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -
  • The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
  • Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
  • If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -

What is the strongest short quote?

Short Inspirational Quotes

  • “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
  • “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ...
  • “Act as if what you do makes a difference. ...
  • “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” ...
  • “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ...
  • “Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers'.”

11 Michael scott quotes Images

Michael Scott Best Michael Scott Quotes Michael Scott The Office

Michael Scott Best Michael Scott Quotes Michael Scott The Office

Adulting No idea what to do Oh Michael Scott  Michael scott

Adulting No idea what to do Oh Michael Scott Michael scott

Office quotes Michael scott quotes Michael scott

Office quotes Michael scott quotes Michael scott

Top 25 Michael Scott Quotes  Best michael scott quotes Michael scott

Top 25 Michael Scott Quotes Best michael scott quotes Michael scott

He spoke wisdom about his theory of leadership  Best michael scott

He spoke wisdom about his theory of leadership Best michael scott

Michael Scott mtmichenfelder  Michael scott quotes Office quotes The

Michael Scott mtmichenfelder Michael scott quotes Office quotes The

Michael Scott Wayne Gretzy Quote Poster The Office TV Show Wall Art

Michael Scott Wayne Gretzy Quote Poster The Office TV Show Wall Art

Top 10 Michael Scott quotes  Michael scott quotes Michael scott Best

Top 10 Michael Scott quotes Michael scott quotes Michael scott Best

Pin by Morgan on need a laugh  Best michael scott quotes Michael

Pin by Morgan on need a laugh Best michael scott quotes Michael

Michael Scott Quote the Office TV Show Print the Office TV  Etsy in

Michael Scott Quote the Office TV Show Print the Office TV Etsy in

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Types Of Tall Shrubs

Owl Nest In Tree

Water Onion Plant